About the College
Ch Bansi Lal Govt. College, Loharu is a public educational institute, which is co-educational in its setup and is situated on Delhi-Pilani road at a distance of 60 kms from Bhiwani, the district headquarters, and 25 kms from Pilani (Rajasthan). The college is situated in a very congenial and cosy environment, a place ideally suitable for the transfer and reception of knowledge. The college offers Under-Graduate degree in Arts, Commerce and Science (both Medical and Non-Medical) as well as Post-Graduate degree in the subjects of Hindi and Political Science. At present the college has a rich team of teaching and non-teaching staff. Apart from the regular teachers the college has engaged extension lecturers according to the requirement of the workload to meet the classes and avoid any lapse in the teaching of students. All the faculty members associated with the teaching activity are well qualified and fulfil the norms of UGC as well as the Govt. of Haryana. The student community here is fortunate enough not only to get good academic environment but also best sports activities are made available to them. The college also motivates the students and provides platform to participate in the co-curricular activities including cultural and other activities, which help the students to realize their true potential as future citizens of the nation.
This being a public institution has to adhere to the policies of the government and fortunately much stress is laid upon the upliftment of the weaker sections of the society including the marginalized ones, both economically and physically. The college enables the youth realize their dreams in academics and associated fields helping them find a happy and healthy living irrespective of caste, colour, creed and nationality.
The major strengths of the college are:
· Spacious buildings with well – ventilated classrooms and laboratories.
· A well developed sports ground for all kind of sports activities.
· A well established library with a large reading room
· Two computer labs with 25 computer systems each and connected with internet.
· Language labs with 25 computers to aid the students hone their skills in language proficiency.
· Well established Placement Cell for career guidance.
· Women Cell to help the female students share their professional and personal problems with the teacher-in-charge enabling them in gender sensitization.
· Fully functional and active NCC & NSS units both for boys and girls separately.
· Ample opportunities for extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
· Earn-While-You-Learn scheme to help the students become self-dependent and confident to assist in college functioning.